October 7, 2019

Moana Theme Snack Buffet

THEME:
I got to help plan a fun Moana party for a group of young women at my church. All of the adults pitched in to make the adorable food and decor. I thought I'd share in case you need some tropical inspiration for your own!

Top photo: The palm tree trunks are hanging brown streamers with brown balloon coconuts. Each of the new girls coming into the program had a spotlight coconut poster to introduce her.
Middle photo: Our food table with tropical decor and Moana movie figurines.
Bottom photo: Crepe paper seaweed with coral made from from spray insulating foam and painted in fun colors.

Ocean Water of Te Fiti
Kakamora fruit Kabobs.
Montunui Fish and Chips with pineapple salsa.
Sail Across the Sea Jello Cups. Blue Jello with crushed cookie sand and chocolate wafer cookie boats.
HeiHei Donuts. Mini coconut donuts from Walmart with toppers cut on my Silhouette machine.

No comments: